Chambers Bros. Entertainment is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Chambers Bros. Entertainment takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
Current content conformance status:
Partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Chambers Bros. Entertainment assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 5839 Green Valley Circle # 208 Culver City, CA 90230
We aim to respond to feedback within 5 business days.